Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Is My Favorite Day

Not sure why but it is, every week.  Good, bad or indifferent things can happen and I still look forward to Thursday every week. Maybe because it's leading into the weekend...hm. Today its going to be 80 degrees, that just makes me smile. The doors and the windows are open and I can feel its going to be a fabulous day.
I have PT at 12:30 today, my first appt to start working on my back.  I'm a little nervous and a little annoyed at the same time.  I don't care to be doing this but we'll see how it goes. 
FYI - I ate pizza and drank 2 beers last night.  I ended up going to dinner with a friend and his kids after I landed as E and B were at the hockey game.  Why did I do that, I just don't get it.  I almost feel like I am using blogging as an excuse, I know if I F up I have to report it (don't know why that is, it just is) and somehow that makes it all OK.  Like Catholics and confession, it erases the bad...but yet, it doesn't.  Oh well - too heavy for my happy Thursday.  Just know it happened and I am going to eat crazy healthy today.
Keep on Keepin On Skinny Web Friends!  Hope you enjoy your Thursday as much as I am going to enjoy mine!
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...