Thursday, March 22, 2012

That Bitch!

And I mean that in the most lovingly way possible towards Ms. Jillian Michaels for making me SO sore today. Wow, it's amazing how 3 weeks of not doing something can make such a big difference. Note to self: no more skipping Jillian workouts.

So I totally caved and got J & S pizza for dinner last night. I know, I know, I totally suck. But it was such a CRAZY day and I didn't eat much of it myself (total lie).

Since it was 87 degrees here yesterday (in March... in Michigan!) my neighbor hooked up her little sprinkler toy and invited us over so the kids could play and run through it. They had a blast. Though I was a bit envious of the other women who got to just sit there and chat while their kids played. I'm the only one with a 1-year-old. So I was busy chasing S around and trying to save her from falling off of the slide, stairs, play yard, hose, etc. I love this age a lot, but it's also tiring at times. Anyway, by the time we walked back home, got everyone showered and such, it was so late. And we were all so tired, so yup... we got pizza and wine for me.

It was a fun day though. Husband comes back tomorrow and then on Saturday I have a 7:30am personal training session and then I'm off to the Detroit area to my sister's house. It's her wedding anniversary so I told them I'd watch their 2 kids for the night. She has a 2 year old and a 5 month old. I'm a bit nervous about the baby. I know I've had two myself, but I seriously can't remember what I'm supposed to do anymore. It's amazing how quickly that stuff leaves your brain once your kids grow out of it.

Still no news on when Husband leaves for his 3-week training. They are thinking it might be more like June time frame now. So who knows. I have a lot of races coming up in May, so June would probably be better. But we'll see. There really is no good time for your husband to leave for flight school for 3 weeks now, is there?

Ok, off to heat up my healthy lunch (with vegetables!) that I made for myself yesterday...

-V

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...