Monday, March 12, 2012

And Then There Was One

One day til husband comes home, that is.

It was a ROUGH weekend folks. Not gonna lie. There are certain times when husband is gone and I'm a rock star. Then there are the trips where I'm not... I think it's safe to say this was a "non rock star" kinda weekend. Probably me coming off the stomach flu, then J getting the stomach flu had us all just so worn down.

I did have a good time at my parents house. I'm glad I went, it was nice to be amongst adults. Unfortunately J slept like sh*t and kept us both up all night. So that coupled with Daylight Savings, made it a very tiring day yesterday.

But we survived. And I'm at work today, The Bachelor is on tonight and husband comes home tomorrow so everything is on the upswing.

Eating wise, I did ok. I didn't go balls out after my eating fiasco on Friday. So I'm glad for that. Thanks for the encouraging words from those of you who reached out. I needed that.

I'm in MUCH need of some exercise though. Because we were out of town, I didn't get to workout at all this weekend. Unless you call chasing after my kids at the park, a workout... he he.

On a positive note, my parents and sister hadn't seen me since January and everyone commented on how good I looked. They all mentioned, multiple times, that they could tell I had lost a good chunk of weight. So yay me!

 



Food Log 3/12/12:

Breakfast:
Egg beaters with tbsp of shredded cheese

Snacks:
Almonds
2 mini peppermint patties

Lunch:
Tuna fish mixed with yellow mustard

Dinner:
Glass of wine as big as my head!



1 comment:

  1. Yay you is right!! It's so nice when other people notice. I hope you have a great week!
    -Kelly
    www.nosugarsweetlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...