Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glorious Hump Day!

Want to know why? Because husband came home last night! Whooooooooooooo! Even knowing I have my annual OB/GYN appointment this morning couldn't bring me down.

It's also going to be 72 degrees today. Thank you world, I needed this. I've also got a personal training session today at 2:30pm. I'm sure she's going to have me doing all sorts of outside activities. I can't wait. I haven't worked out in a week, so I need some serious butt kicked.

I also think I may go out and get some new dress pants. I actually hate to have to do this because I don't plan on staying at this weight for too long. BUT, I have to double roll my dress pants at the waist when I am getting my kids up and ready in the mornings before work, or they fall off of me. Good problem to have I know. But again, I still need to lose about 20lbs., so I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on clothes right now. You'd think with my yo yo weight over the years I'd have a spare pair the size that I'm at. But I don't. I have fat and skinny dress pants... oh well.

Ok, just wanted to check in. I hope you are having a fabulous day as me!






Food Log 3/14/12:
Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Snacks:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Workout:
Personal Training Session

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...