Wednesday, March 14, 2012

350 Did the Trick!

Back @ the airport, I'm tired and I have to admit - the 350 calories totally did the trick right up until 2:30.  Then I started DYING of hunger - I just downed a Chicken Gyro like it was MY JOB with a bag of baked chips.  Could I have gotten the salad - yes.  But I didn't - oh well.
So, one of my fav blogs ever had a great post today that really rang true with me:

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.”—Jim Rohn
Its super true and per usual, I found an excuse to eat that chick gyro AND chips knowing full well I had better options.  Why oh why is it so difficult to make the right choice?  Especially after everything I've been through with my body as of late (back, foot, etc.) - I need to take better care of myself not just for me but for my family.  I am not invincible, though I tend to convince myself that I am....sigh.
Onto better choices from here web-friends!
a

1 comment:

  1. What a great quote! Totally agree. Everyone is busy, everyone stresses - some people take the time to plan meals & exercise, while others...like me...well, I know the only reason why I am where I am is because of my decisions and not for any external excuse. Period.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...