Saturday, April 7, 2012

White Bread Sandwich

When is the last time you had one of those!  Today, I did.  Here goes...
Well, I am sick as a dog today - perfect.  My master bedroom is getting painted for the 5th time (yes, 5th - I just havent been able to decide on a color, but this time I have it - I just know it) and E and B have rolled on to the car wash to give me some downtime.  I am tired and beat up and after E's tennis match today he brought me home a sandwich from one of my favorite places of all time, Little European Bakery.  I get the same thing every time and I crave it like its my job, it consists of the following:  Championship Bread (grainy and yummy), turkey, sun dried tomato mayonnaise, shaved Parmesan, pickles and lettecus.  Its heaven.  E brought me: White Buttercrisp Bread, turkey, pickles, whole grain mustard and mayo.  It was good and super sweet of him but all I can think about is the stupid white bread...sigh.  I know it's wrong but the calories feel SO WASTED on something that I wasn't even that passionate about (like the burger earlier this week...yummy).  He tried, that was nice...but I'm still not excited about it. 
Hope you all are having a better weekend than I am so far, stay healthy and skinny web-friends!
-a

1 comment:

  1. I always feel guilty whenever I eat white bread too... yet I feel no guilt about shoveling down a piece of pizza. -V

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...