Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hey Baby I'm a Rock Star!

So I've been thinking about what I can concentrate on, while husband is gone at flight school for a month (besides my children of course). I don't want to become down and depressed. I don't want to take my loneliness out on food. And I don't want my exercise to go sh*t. SO, I had an idea last night. Why not take the entire month that husband is gone and concentrate solely on having a kick ass eating and working out month? Why not have husband walk back through our front door, one month later and be like WOW, my wife looks hot!

It's no secret that I've been a slacker on the eating lately. I haven't been logging my calories or carbs in over at www.myfitnesspal.com. And while I haven't been eating like total crap, I've certainly not been as good as I was a few months ago. And with all these crazy injuries (ie: elbow, pinched nerve in butt, root canal needed, etc.) I've been working out but not quite as much as I was.

So I think that for one month, I will be a rockstar with my eating and exercise. Obviously the exercise will be time permitting around being home alone with 2 children. But that's what's so great about Jillian's 30 Day Shred, its short but hard and fast.

So there you go folks. I can do this! I also think that by feeling good about myself it will help me to not get down while husband is gone. So, Monday, April 30 is 'Go Time' baby! And when husband gets back I will look like this:


Totally kidding!


-V

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Turn the time apart into a time to focus on working on you. This is what I focus on each deployment with my hubby, it makes the homecoming more exciting. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that almost made me spit coffee! Go get em, I think thats a GREAT idea! Way to have a positive attitude about it, nice to see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...