Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 3

Day # 3 and I am dressed and ready to work out, lets just hope that I can actually make it out the door today.  I have the best intentions each day, I swear I do its just that I cannot always find the willpower time to actually pull it together and go.  Today is a new day and I swear I'm going to do it!
I am feeling a lot better and I think that my mom gets to go home from the hospital today - fingers crossed!!  It's crazy, I don't think I've ever thought about my mothers bathroom habits this much in my life but I PRAYING and WILLING her to go #2 so she can go home - just gross really.  Oh well, the joys of parenthood and the hard part of watching your parents get older and sometimes get sick.  Tough stuff.
Anywhoo - busy and fun weekend ahead.  E has now announced he will be making a clam risotto and I should be ready for a super yummy meal (ok, so maybe HE didn't necessarily use those words but OMG it does sounds ever so super yummy).  E is a great cook when he wants to be so I'm really looking forward to this.  He also announced that he and B will be watching the hockey game - which means I will have good downtime.  I am going to try and not have a glass of wine this weekend, I have been stuck at 128 for like 6 days now and I need to break that number something fierce.  I know the best way for me to get back to the low 20's is to stop drinking for a bit, I have the eating down - that's not my problem its the damn weekend wine and my non-commitment to exercise.  Will try very hard this weekend to be good.  Send good positive thoughts my web friends and have a fabulousssssss weekend!
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...