- Sienna woke up an hour earlier than normal. So she's been a DISASTER today.
- I wore my shirt inside out to playgroup this morning... sweet.
- S threw the BIGGEST temper tantrum at playgroup because I wouldn't let her play with the paint. (I don't ever remember J throwing such massive temper tantrum's at this age... it's crazy)
- We had to leave playgroup because she wouldn't stop screaming and EVERYONE was staring at me.
- As we walked back to our car, with a screaming S, J fell in the parking lot and scraped up his whole knee.
- As I was waiting in line at Meijers to return something, a very sweet but SLOW old lady seriously sat there and took her sweet ole time, asking tons of questions, writing out a check, putting all her stuff away. Seriously lady? I have 2 children smashed into a shopping cart here! GO! (yes, I am probably going to hell for this).
Sooooo I'm pretty much done for the day. But instead of packing it in and crawling into bed
So here's to a MUCH better afternoon!