Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tuna... Breakfast of Champions?

So my afternoon went MUCH better than my morning yesterday. After J & S woke up from their naps, we cuddled in my bed for a bit and watched Bubble Guppies, J's new favorite show. The cuddle was much needed and it gave me a nice rest after my workout.

After that we went to the library (no tantrums!) and then the park. So I'm happy to say my day ended on a much more positive note than it started on.

I'm sore as holy heck today from my workout. I haven't done 30 Day Shred in a few weeks. I've been trying to let my elbow heal a bit and Jillian workouts REALLY irritate it. But only a few minutes after I started it, my elbow starting killing again. I swear between what I think is a my pinched nerve in my butt and this elbow injury from tennis, I'm a mess right now and am running out of workouts. I finished the workout anyway, but I definitely felt it. I have an appointment in a few weeks to get this elbow and butt thing checked out. I just want to make sure I didn't do any major damage. But I'm going to assume that it's just 2 injuries that are going to take a while to heal.

Husband wasn't supposed to fly this morning, but late last night they called him and told him he had a very early morning flight. He normally makes my protein shakes and packs my lunch for me (I know, I'm spoiled when he's home). So I had no breakfast waiting for me and was so rushed to get out of the house and the kids dropped off at school, that I didn't have time to grab anything. So I get to work STARVING and all I have in my desk is a packet of tuna. Breakfast of Champions people! Nothing like some nasty fish breath to start off my day. At least it was protein packed. Not quite sure what I'm going to do for lunch yet.

So we allow J to have a paci when he sleeps still. I know, I know, he's going to be 16 years old with one at this rate. But I'm just not ready to fight this battle yet. Anyway, I usually don't wrangle the paci away from him until after he goes potty in the morning. It's just easier this way. Anyway, so he's sitting on the potty this morning peeing and sneezes. The frickin paci goes flying out of his mouth and into the pee-filled toilet. We both just sat there stunned for a moment and stared at it. I busted out laughing after a second, and he does too, but I had to stick my hand in there and get it out. YUCK YUCK YUCK! The joys of motherhood people....

Ok, I'm babbling... later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...