Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Ex Boyfriend's Doppelganger?

So as I mentioned yesterday, I went to the dentist for this AWFUL pain I've been having in my tooth. As I also mentioned, I am needing to get a root canal there. Since scheduling anything for myself is impossible hard due to husband's flight schedule and trying to find a babysitter, I am not able to do the root canal for several weeks. So in the meantime the dentist prescribed me some antibiotics and painkillers to get me through. Well I took one of the pain killers last night after the kids went to bed and holy crap, it knocked me on my butt! I wouldn't have taken it if husband hadn't been home, and thank God for that, because I can STILL feel it in my system this morning. Ugh, I hate that hang over type feeling you get from certain med's. So not quite sure what I'm going to do about the pain now. I do not want to feel like this every day until my root canal and am not comfortable taking one of these if husband is flying over night. But the pain is pretty intense, especially at night, so who knows.... ahhh, such a glamorous life I lead.

The dentist I went to yesterday was a new one. My insurance changed and my old dentist was no longer in my 'network' so I had to switch. This new dentist looked EXACTLY like my ex boyfriend. WEIRD! I dated this guy John for 4 years when I was in my early 20's. I almost married him actually, but thankfully I didn't. Not that he wasn't a nice guy, he just wasn't the one for me. But it was very strange having this man who looked just like John, all up in my mouth. I actually sent John a facebook message afterwards and told him I had met his doppelganger.

I started The Hunger Games the other day and I love it so far. I had to see what all the hype was about and I'm glad I did. If you've been reading my blog you already know my love of reading and watching anything about teenagers. Teen angst is my FAV! So this is right up my alley. I'm about halfway through already, hopefully I can finish it soon and get to see the movie before husband leaves for flight school on the 28th.

Ok, that's all I have for you today. I need to actually work today since I dicked around so much on Tuesday.

-V

2 comments:

  1. I always think of the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" when I hear the word doppelganger... lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...