- Spending one-on-one time with J all week.
- Having had the most awesome day off yesterday with my little guy. We went shopping, out to lunch, the park, everywhere.
- J got a free ice cream with M&M's on it at lunch at Culver's yesterday... man was he excited!
- Only 1 week from today, until husband comes home.
- I get to see my little girl today.
- I think I found a nanny to watch my kids for the summer (I'm so over my daycare facility).
- Found some super cute summer dresses to keep me cool when it's 8 billion degrees out and I'm schlepping my kids around.
- Completed everything on my 'To Do' list yesterday. Every... last... one.
- J's new Yo Gabba Gabba Nap Matt I ordered for him to use at school, came in the mail. He was VERY happy.
- Snuggle time in my bed with J last night before bedtime
So there you go! Some great positives about this week. I did have an email talk with husband about my hurt feelings. And I do feel a lot better for having gotten it off my chest. After work today, I'm going to pick J up from school and then we are heading straight up north to Grandma's house to get my darling S. We will stay there until Saturday morning and then head home.