Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Calorie Count - Here I Come Again

I swear when I logged in I heard the people @ Calorie Count laughing at me.  Bastards.  Oh well, I am eating really well today (and yesterday too, but today I started logging) and even got out to walk Crozzie!  Happiness.  130, I will not be seeing you for long (at least that's the goal).
I just read your post V and OMG we are seeing each other for the next 2 months - my heart rate went through the roof I'm so happy!  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
We even get to have wine together since neither of us is preggers - life does not suck.
OK, that's it for now - A OUT.
Be skinny for me webfriends, since apparently I cannot!
a

1 comment:

  1. You need to make the switch over to www.myfitnesspal.com You will LOVE it. Plus I like it when you and I track on the same site... it's more fun that way -V

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...