Thursday, May 24, 2012

Can I get a WHOOOOOOOOOO!

Please excuse my absence this week. It has been CRAZY!!! First off I had just gotten to work on Tuesday and daycare called me to tell me S had a 101 fever and I had to come get her. So I trekked 40 minutes back home to pick her up. Talk about a waste of time and gas. It was a rough day because I had A LOT of work to do, freelance wise. I had a conference call set up for 2pm that I HAD to be on, so it was a tricky day to juggle that and S.

Then I hired the nanny. Whooooo! I'm very excited, but a bit overwhelmed of having to basically write a 'handbook' of sorts explaining the in's and out's of my kids schedules, meals, naps, etc. It's a lot to think about.

And then yesterday morning S and I had to get up bright and early and drive to pick J up. My mother-in-law met me at the halfway point. J was VERY mad at me and wouldn't even hug me. He does this often when I leave... he makes me pay. So he was pretty much a little sh*t for the remainder of the day. I was ready to drive his butt back to grandma's after a while...

I had another conference call I had to be on at 1pm, so I was just able to get the kids down for naps in time for that. And then husband came home. Can I get another Whooooooooooooo!  We picked him up at 4pm, the kids were ecstatic. I love how husband goes away for a month and J is just fine with him. I leave him at his grandma's for 2 days and he won't even look at me. WTF?

So anyway, I'm back at work right now, incredibly behind so I will keep this short and sweet. I finally have my doctor's appointment tomorrow for that pinched nerve in my butt. I'm hoping to resolve this so I can start running again soon.

-V

PS: husband said I looked "skinny" when he saw me. YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Hear ya on the busy part! And Yay! Sounds like things are looking pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...