Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm an Idiot

So I was walking around work all day, practically holding up my pants, they were so loose on me. I kept saying to myself, "I cannot BELIEVE how much weight I've lost, my pants will literally not stay up!" All excited, thinking I was sooooo skinny.

Yeah... when I went to the restroom a bit later, I realized that I hadn't buttoned up my pants all the way... so that's why they are so big on me.... DOH

-V

Food Log 2/15/12:
Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Snack:
Almonds
1 mini peppermint patty
M&M's (which are now on my banned, Red Foods List)

Lunch:
Venison Meatballs with 1/4 cup whole wheat pasta. Marinara Sauce

Dinner:
Shrimp sauteed in garlic, lemon juice, splash of half & half. Mixed with black olives and reduced fat feta cheese.
Wine

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...