Wednesday, February 8, 2012

8-Legged Little Bastards....

So I'm packing for Florida today (we leave on Friday) and I tried on a pair of capri jeans that I haven't fit into for about 2 years. And they fit! Whooo! I mean, they are a tad tight, but they fit! I've been doing walking lunges and squats around the house like crazy to stretch them out so I can wear them there. So yay me, I feel good!

On an even shittier better note, J's daycare called and said someone in his classroom has been diagnosed with Scabies. Pretty frickin cool, right? I mean it's not like we leave for vacation in 2 days or anything. Sooooo, I'm going to keep both J and S home from school tomorrow and pray those disgusting little (8-legged... I looked it up on Web MD) mites don't get to my kids. GROSSSSSSSSSSSS!

-V

Food Log 2/8/12:

Breakfast:
Protein bar

Lunch:
Cheese quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla, with tomatoes and black olives

Dinner:
2 of J's chicken tenders (bad V!)
Shrimp, black olives, artichoke hearts, tomato, reduced fat feta

Snacks:
4 mini peppermint patties
2 Glasses of white wine

Workout:
None... too busy packing for FL. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...