- Kids were SO excited to see their grandparents
- Got TONS and TONS of exercise
- I think I actually lost weight on this vacation.... that is a vacation first for me
- I have actual tan lines from playing tennis
- The kids loved the pools, especially the kiddie pool. It was adorable
- My mother-in-law served wine for lunch (that is a woman after my own heart)
- After said wine, I still went to the pool and swam 1/4 mile in laps in the indoor pool
- The plane ride home was a breeze, the kids were really well behaved
- They had a huge bounce pillow at the resort, it was SO fun. I was actually sore the next day from bouncing so much
- This place had 3 hot tubs... ahhhhhhhhh
- When I had to take off my belt at the security check point, my pants almost fell off they are so big on me now.
- Husband and I went to the bar one night at the resort and got pretty sh*t-faced. We biked back to the 5th Wheel and I swear I almost bit it, several times. Had a blast though. I can't remember the last time I got to go to the bar with my husband.
- Was VERY hung over from night at the bar
- The plane ride out there was a disaster. Both kids were over tired from getting up at 5:30am. S was a total spaz on the plane, not understanding why she couldn't get up and walk around.
- I charged our portable dvd player for the plane ride, but didn't realize it was "on" so it never charged... our kids were PISSED
- One of the days we were there, Florida got a HUGE cold front and it was only 56 degrees.... brrrrr
- Not a lot of sleep when you are sleeping in the same room as everyone
- J and S both fell multiple times and scraped up both their knees
- I almost got attacked by a dog. Scared the living daylights out of me... and I love dogs
Food log 2/14/12:
Cheese quesadilla on whole wheat torillas, with black olives and salsa.
Cupcake and wine... thanks to husband's Valentine's Day gift