Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yay Me!

Ok, I am super proud of myself for yesterday. It was my niece's 13th birthday and I  went over her house with the kids to wish her a happy birthday. Well my sister-in-law had gotten a few pizza's for dinner and everyone was chowing down. AND, I did not have one single bite of it. I mean, if I could have only one food for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. So this was hard for me. Very hard. I even had to cut one of the pieces up into little bites for my 1-year-old and sit her on my lap and feed it to her, piece by piece. Talk about torture. But I did it. Go V!

I'm traveling back to Detroit tomorrow to my parents for the night. I feel like all I ever do is drive to Detroit. It's my niece's 2nd birthday party. So that's why we are headed out. And of course there will be pizza and cake, so yet again it will be a struggle. I am allowing myself one cheat meal a week, so technically I could eat it. But I'm going to try not to.

Sunday morning my husband is going to take the kids up north with him and bring them to his mom's so he can hunt, Sunday/Monday/Tues. So I get the house to myself for 2 days. Whoot whoot! I'm excited that I can get some of this Christmas shopping done and presents wrapped while they are gone. I have to work Monday/Tuesday, but it still gives me the nights free to do this. This will be my last time home alone without the kids break, until next Fall when hunting season starts up again, so I'm going to enjoy it. My mother-in-law lives in Florida in the winter, so they are not around to help out.

I will also make sure I workout every day they are gone. I'm up to 106 sit-ups now for my 200 Sit-Up Challenge. Halfway there. It was hard yesterday, that last set killed me. Its been fun though because my 3-year-old loooooooves when I do them. He tries to do them with me and counts for me. And when I'm struggling, he yells "keep going Mommy!" Its so cute. All day yesterday, he was like "is it time for sit-ups yet?"

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...