Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Good's and Bad's of Yesterday

Good = Got up at 6am and worked out before work.

Bad = Entire department went and had Chinese Food buffet for lunch.... ate enough food to feed small village.

Good = Sister-in-law invited me to my first Zumba class last night and I went even though I had already worked-out that day and was very tired.

Bad =  Felt guilty for being away from my kids all day and then only being home and hour and leaving again for Zumba.

Good = Zumba was an AWESOME workout. Sweated my butt off!

Bad = After doing Zumba, realized I might be worst dancer and most uncoordinated person on planet.

Good = My husband, knowing I felt guilty for leaving the kids, kept them awake until after I came home from Zumba so I could see them.

Bad = Had a bagel after kids went to bed because I was so hungry from 2 workouts that day.

Bad = 3am, heard a crashing noise only to find J's basketball hoop had fallen off the wall and smashed into a million pieces on the ground.

-V

2 comments:

  1. I really think your "goods" far outweigh your "bads"! Great job on going to Zumba! I have many friends that do it and love it. I am too afraid to go because I would prove you wrong! You are not the worst dancer and most uncoordinated person on the planet... I AM!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V, my goal is to Zumba in January at least once so I know what the heck this is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...