Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey Holidays, Thanks.

A here. Wait, let me revise - FAT A here.
I am up, up, up on the scale and its just making me sad.  I ran on Saturday and that made me feel a little better but then I ate like crap on Saturday night and ate 3 cookies Sunday night before bed...and when I say "ate" let me say "CRAMMED" them into my mouth.  I don't even like cookies that much yet I kept eating them, growl.
I am going to try and be really good this week to combat the craziness from last week.  I have a bunch of things to do and only a few holiday dinners to partake in.  I am going to try and run every day this week even if for just 20 minutes.  I've not tracked one calorie and have said no to NOTHING.
Am I just setting myself up for failure at this time of year?!
GRRRRRRRRRRRR
a

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. You and V are so funny and real. It's a shame you don't post more though. I enjoy reading V's entries most days, but yours are few and far between. Keep up the good work on the diet and exercise though. You are inspiring me to be healthier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks!  We are having fun doing it and I think (speaking for me only) it helps to keep me accountable for my daily mishaps!

    -A

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...