Monday, December 12, 2011

So... Um... Yeah...

... I sorta ate like sh*t this past weekend. I know, I know, stop rolling your eyes at me. Yes, I know I was doing sooooooo well. And then I just screwed up. BUT, but, but, I am back on track today. The old V would have just said F-it and gone down into spiral of bad eating. (btw I have a total truck driver mouth, but I try to be good on this blog).  But I am not going to. I am back on track today.

I did end up running 3 miles yesterday, to try and combat a bit of the eating. I will workout today again. I figure it's the only thing I can do at this point to try and not gain all the weight back.

I swear I'm like an addict sometimes, it's the only way I can explain it. It's like I get a taste of the "good/bad food" and I just can't stop. I just keep going and going... man I have issues.

Other than the whole food snafu, I had a great weekend. We had a good time in Detroit for my niece's birthday party. I ended up only taking my 3-year-old with me because my daughter got a stomach bug on Thursday night and I didn't want to infect the entire house. So only having one kid was like the easiest thing in the world. I can't believe I ever used to complain when I only had one.

My kids went up north with my husband yesterday, so I had an actual day to myself. It was awesome, I got so much stuff done. Mainly wrapping Christmas gifts and just getting caught up on life. Though I have to admit by the end of the day, when I had all my stuff done, I was almost bored. I'm not quite sure how to relax anymore, I'm so used to being busy 100% of the time. I get one more night tonight to myself before they come back tomorrow morning.

I ended up doing 321 Sit-ups last week. They are getting HARD. I can only imagine what this week will be like. So here's to getting back on track this week...

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...