Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Well, Good Morning To Me...

So yesterday I got up at 5:30am and went Christmas shopping. Crazy? Yes. But there was a reason. A store close to my house had 20% off all general merchandise that day. My husband was leaving for a trip later in the morning, so I couldn't go at night after work because I had to go pick up the kids from daycare. And I wasn't dragging them there... I'm not that crazy. Anyway, I went before work and got a lot of shopping done.

Well this morning, because I was up at 5:30am yesterday morning, I was wide frickin' awake. GOD, I seriously cannot sleep anymore. It's so annoying. I mean if I slept til 7am it would be a fabulous thing. 7am...that's it. If 'Single V' could see me now, she'd run away screaming in the other direction.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...