Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sit-Up Challenge....

...might be harder than I thought.  Ha ha.

Back before I had 2 c-sections, I used to be able to do 500 sit-ups in an exercise class. It was hard, but totally doable for me. Last night I started the 200 Sit-Up Challenge with A and some other friends and I only had to do 67 sit-ups the first night. Yeah.... um... it was sort of hard. My abs are just NOT the same as they used to be. I know that when you get a c-section, they literally cut through your stomach muscles, but I never thought they'd be this weak. Ugh. Oh well, I guess this is why we are doing this challenge. It is going to be HARD though. But I'm up for it... BE GONE FLABBY ABS!

-V

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, I need to do something like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 67 sit-ups?! At once?! I might ... just MIGHT be able to do FIVE. haha Good for you!! I will start my own challenge and hopefully get to 20 by the end of the year. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...