Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I know I should be happy having the house to myself. I mean all I seem to do on here is bitch and moan about how busy I am taking care of 2 kids... but I miss my babies!

You would think that I would have had the BEST sleep in the world last night... but I kept waking up listening for my kids, forgetting momentarily that they weren't there. I did that like a billion times. It's hard for me to relax because I'm just used to going and going and going. I think it's going to take a bit for me to remember how to relax again.

Oh, and for the 2nd time in a week, I had a dream about The Wiggles last night. WTF? And in both dreams, I kissed one of The Wiggles (at least it was the same guy in both dreams). I need serious help I think.

I am going to go for a run tonight after work. Its going to be 60 today, probably one of the last warm days we are going to have here in Michigan. So I am going to take advantage of it. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, that means I collapsed from being so out of shape. Wish me luck!

V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...