Monday, November 7, 2011

November's been kicking my a**

Hello there. Yes, I totally suck and haven't posted in a week! Life has been kicking my butt lately and I'm sorry I've been a total blog slacker.

It started with Halloween weekend. It seemed like the Saturday and Sunday before Halloween we had a party everyday where the kids had to be in full costume. Do you understand how long it takes to get two kids into costumes? Especially an 11-month-old who HATES being in a costume? I would literally be sweating by the time I was done. I had the cutest pink cheetah costume for my daughter, but she refused to wear it. Every time I put it on, she'd rip the hat off and then it just looked like she was wearing a polka dot jumper from hell. So I ended up putting her in my son's old pumpkin costume that she couldn't rip off... oh well.  My son was DJ Lance from the kids tv show Yo Gabba Gabba. He was ADORABLE! Even if the stupid hat and glasses fell off every 2 seconds.

By the time Halloween came around on Monday, it was our 3rd day in a row of wearing these costumes. But we had a great time. My husband got home late Sunday night, so he was able to go trick or treating with us.

Then Daylight Savings decided to wreak havic on my house. I tell you, who ever came up with the idea did not have little kids. My 11-month-old, who normally sleeps until 8am, has gotten up between 6am & 6:30am the past 2 days. I don't even want to know what time my son has been getting up. He normally is up by 6am anyway... lucky for me, he just plays quietly in bed until someone comes in to get him.

Other than that, things have just been crazy busy. My husband left for flight school training last night and he will be gone for the whole week. Soooooo, yet again I'm on my own. My healthy eating has taken a MAJOR backseat to all the craziness going on in my life. I know, I know, its NO excuse to eat like sh*t. But alas, I have been. I'm sure I gained back those 7lbs I lost. I did workout yesterday though, so at least that's something. I need to get back on the wagon. Anyone want to give me some tough love? Please, write anything you want on here, I can take it. Call me a fat a**, call me whatever you want to motivate me. I can take it.

Anyway, I promise I will be back to blogging this week.

AND A comes to visit on Friday with her little boy!  Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

-V

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...