Monday, October 24, 2011

In the Home Stretch

Well I survived the weekend. Actually, it was pretty fun. My kids were soooooo good! Seriously, I think they may have been someone else's kids, they were THAT good. Friday, we headed over to my parents house and with my sister's two kids there, it was like a daycare. Everyone was running around and playing. It was fun but sooooo loud. Everyone slept that night and Saturday my mom and I took the kids to Java Jungle to run around. That place was crazzzzzzy, but fun. Saturday night both kids slept again for me! I got to watch a movie in bed with my mom (a rare treat), while my dad was watching football. All in all it was a great weekend. I'm very glad I went. I really didn't want to go because I thought it was going to be so much work. But things were pretty easy actually.

Eating-wise I did much better than the previous weekend. But like I said earlier, that was more because I didn't have time to eat. Literally on Friday, I had a banana until dinner, that's it. So not good.

I still have 3 more days until my husband comes home. These last days are always the hardest because I'm starting to get tired of being alone. Sleep deprivation is starting to catch up to me too. My 11-month-old woke up at 5am for some reason this morning, so I'm trying to stay awake at work today. Thank God for coffee.

The suck thing is, is that my husband comes home for 2 days and then leaves to go hunting on Friday... I really hate hunting season. Really, really, really hate it. I never see my husband because he's either flying or hunting. He does take the kids with him up north sometimes to stay at his mom's while he hunts, so it's a nice break for me. But sometimes it would be nice to actually hang out with my husband... call me crazy. Oh well, one more month and then it will be over for another year.

Here's hoping to a good week!
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...