Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Glorious Wednesday!

Yey! My husband came home last night! Whoot whoot! SO happy! I am going to take full advantage of having a few days to be able to run errands alone. What a rare treat!

Ok, so this cute little cat (probably only around 6 months old) has been hanging around our backyard lately. He's sooooooo cute and very friendly. Its a Calico cat, very pretty coloring, and no collar on. I want to keep it. I already have 2 cats that take WAY too much of my time up. But one of the cats is so old, I doubt he will make it another year. So we'd need to get another eventually to keep my other kitty company. Am I crazy to take on yet another responsibility with a husband who isn't home much? Hell yeah I am... but I still want to keep it. We'll see... my husband seems receptive to the idea. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in a few...

Other than that, I'm plugging along on trying to eat well. I haven't been tracking my calorie's all that much this past week. I'm still doing ok eating wise, but it's a slippery slope with me, and I need to get back on LoseIt.com and start tracking. Its way too easy for me to get out of control otherwise. I always use my husband traveling as an excuse, but I need to stop this. He will always be traveling, so I need to find a way to stick to this whether he's around or not.

So... back to this cat thing..... I still want to keep it!  And now I'm thinking of super cute names. NEED TO STOP!

V

PS: I've been trying for THREE days to watch last week's episode of The Ringer, and EVERYTIME I fall asleep... is that telling me something? I might need to give up this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...