Monday, October 17, 2011

I Suck...

Well I ate enough to feed a small village this past weekend. SUPER. I went and stayed with my mom this weekend, while my dad was out of town. I started off Friday doing pretty well. But then we went out to dinner and I had a cheeseburger and fries for dinner.... oh it was sinful it was so good. THEN, Saturday I started off very well, determined not to go down this road again. But then lunch was a disaster and so on and so on. Soooooooo, needless to say, I probably gained back most of that 7lbs I lost. I couldn't even get on that scale this morning because it was too depressing. But I'm back on track today!

I have no idea why I'm so bad when I am traveling. I have the hardest time being good. Something about being away from home makes me want to eat horribly. Another thing on the long list of items I need to work on.

Other than the food thing, I had SUCH a great girls weekend with my mom. We watched movies (saw 50/50, SO GOOD!) and drank wine, it was fun. I missed my kids a ton, but with my husband having a 7-day trip starting on Wednesday, it was a much needed rest before the long stretch I've got coming up with the kids alone.

I also got to spend time with my nephew who is only 2 weeks old. He is such a sweetie pie and it was fun to see him again.

Ok, so fresh start for me this week, getting back on track!

V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...