Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Hate You M&M's

Ok, so obviously I don't have a lot of will power. Obviously, or I wouldn't be in this position. So we had the big bag of M&M's left over from my son's 3rd birthday party last month. And every night this week, they've been calling my name around 10pm. Finally, last night, I had to throw the entire bag out. And not just throw the bag away, I had to literally dump the bag upside down, in the trash... otherwise I could totally see me going in and taking it out. So, they are gone. I'm sure my husband will eventually ask me what happened to them and then I'll get "the look" from him. "The look" that says 'why can't you just not eat them?' 

See my husband is in fabulous shape. He works out twice a day when he's on the road. Eats healthy 99% of the time. And he just doesn't get why I constantly go on these crazy diets, fail, and then whine to him. He loves to say, "why can't you just eat healthy?"  BUGS ME! I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T JUST EAT HEALTHY.

Anyway, problem solved, M&M's are gone. Stupid M&M's....

V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...