Sunday, July 29, 2012

Forever + 1 Day + 10lbs

OMG - its been forever that i've blogged and the reality is that I am up 10lbs and I want to CRY.  I have kicked it into full gear (again) and have joined the "My Fitness Pal" deal.  I've been tracking for a full 24hrs (yes, it's a big step) and I even went out and exercised this morning.
Getting older kinda SUCKS as what I used to be able to eat and not think twice about now stays...and that BOTHERS me.  I am making conscious efforts to not do my "new normal".  Yesterday at a Bday party I didn't a) have a cupcake b) eat cake but I did c) drink wine and chose veggies as opposed to chips...though after a few glasses of wine a LARGE cheese piece of pizza went down without a thought.  DAMN IT. sigh.
Baby steps and I will get back there!  I am adding my Fitness Tracker thing to this site in hopes that I will get back on the right track.
PLEASE HELP!
-a

1 comment:

  1. These are generally brief phrase loans that do give
    you meet your fiscal problems inside a desired particular time
    period. Considering time limitations these loans are specifically developed above an obligation totally free platform.
    As such, these are kept completely 100 % free from credential checksums. Concerns such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not viewed as here. Additional, there are also no collaterals connected with these loans. There is minimal paper operate needed on the aspect of borrower. There are also no hidden or extra documentation or faxing needed right here. Applying for these loans is also pretty convenient. Folks merely call for filling an via the internet type and once this gets authorized money is received inside 24 hours time frame. These loans are frequently supplied below hassle-free terms and circumstances. The common simple applicant criteria right here is that they need to be a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; trojen-x.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...